OH 1PR LaFleche for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OHbluecoop, Mar 2, 2008.

1. OHbluecoop

OHbluecoop Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2007
    Wauseon Ohio
    I have 1 pair SQ LaFleche's for sale asking $30.00 OBO

2. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Where are you located? What color are they? How old are they? Im in Portland, IN. zip code 47371................Thanks ed

3. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Do you have pics??

4. OHbluecoop

Dec 19, 2007
    Wauseon Ohio
    I don't have pics right now- they are not their best since its winter but I can get some

5. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I would like to see a pic, if or when you can. My email is [email protected]. Thanks ...........ed.......... Portland, IN.

6. wyldehorses

wyldehorses Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Kentucky
    Are they standard or bantam?

7. OHbluecoop

Dec 19, 2007
    Wauseon Ohio
    They are standard, black color. I am in contact w 92caddy right now I need to learn to add pics here yet.

8. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Thanks sooooo much for dropping the birds off on your way through. It was very helpful with you dropping them off. They are pretty nice looking birds. I hope your son enjoys the ostrich egg I gave him and good luck on the geese eggs that I gave you. Remember they are Grey Saddleback Pomeranian geese eggs. Let me know how they hatch for ya. Again, THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH for bringing them nice looking birds to me................ed................Portland, IN.........

9. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    [​IMG] YaY! I love happy endings! And Ed will give them a GREAT home!

10. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    It was really nice to meet her and her son, very nice people. I gave her a tour of the chicken ranch, I was so ashamed of how dirty the coops were, cause they havent been cleaned for so long cause of winter. So I went and got the wheel barrow and started to clean the coops. Its starting to look so much nicer and I feel so much better now.

OHbluecoop----------- question for ya, would her eggs be pure, I cant remember now if she was running with other roos or was she with just him? ........................

Thanks................ed...............Portland, IN.................

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by