OH BOY!!! Here We Go......

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Hezz, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Hezz

Hezz Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2012
    Poconos, Pennsylvania
    So my hubby and I went to TSC and bought 6 of the assorted red pullets the other day. I also ordered 15 more pullets, 5 BO's, 5 GLW, & 5 Austrolorps from Cackle Hatchery, that should be here by Friday. So yesterday my husband's uncle came to the house and brought 9 more of the assorted red pullets!!! I'm going to have THIRTY babies to to tend to!

This is going to be fun! Here's some pics of the babies we have now, they are all the assorted red pullets, can you guess what any of them are going to turn out to be?

[​IMG]

Also had to throw this one in because it is adorable! She was fast asleep!
    [​IMG]

2. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    red sexlinks maybe, prodution reds, new hampsure reds all just guesses

3. Charrisse

Charrisse Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2012
    Nashville, Indiana
    lol that sleeping one is soooo cute!! She looks like my Delawares did when they were tiny. They grow SO FAST. Mine are 3.5 weeks old now and have feathers, not fuzz..fly, and are about the size of large grapefruits LOL! Love on them and enjoy the baby phase, it lasts about a week and a half haha
    My tweenagers are feisty, sweet, cute and their poop has started to stink LOL! Love this chicken raising exp!

4. Charrisse

Charrisse Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2012
    Nashville, Indiana
    The reds look like my red sex links did. They are my most friendly chicks. They hop right into my lap and sleep, so do the two cochins. The delawares are about as friendly. The black sex links I have are curious, loud, and do not like to be held, but like to get in my lap as long as I dont try to hold them LOL And my RIR are soemwhere inbewteen!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by