Oh Crud, I just bought 10 eggs

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by SkyWarrior, Sep 12, 2010.

1. SkyWarrior

SkyWarrior Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Wilds of Montana
    Easter Eggers and Blue Orpingtons. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Somebody help me.

2. The Lisser

The Lisser Chillin' With My Peeps

I'll be glad to take them off your hands . . . just change the shipping address to mine [​IMG]

Happy hatching!!!!

[​IMG] Melissa

3. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    I know the feeling...I just bought and set 38 silkie eggs. Later tonight I will be setting about a dozen and a half of my own blk and blue copper marans eggs.

4. SkyWarrior

Apr 2, 2010
    Wilds of Montana
    Quote:Oh, I would love to have more black and blue copper marans! But I have one blue and one black marans in the brooder as well as a cuckoo marans and blue orpington from the last hatch...

...Goes to look on ebay...[​IMG]

5. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Been there, doing that, myself. I've got two sets of eggs coming for the currently "empty" incubators.

I'm trying to figure out a way to "schedule" a third set to fill up the third one which won't be free until after the 24th of this month.

Or should I just hatch a few of my own? Maybe branch out and try to hatch some duck eggs?

[​IMG]

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Quote:Oh, I would love to have more black and blue copper marans! But I have one blue and one black marans in the brooder as well as a cuckoo marans and blue orpington from the last hatch...

Don't go look on ebay, I have some beautiful black copper marans and great shipping techniques and many good reports.

In about 3 months all our blue orps will be in one area and we will continue to offer bbs but also blue orps...... And in early 2011 if not before our blue/black and splash marans will again be available.!

So why ebay? Here's a current auction.....for bcm's. I have bbso's shipping tomorrow and an order that I expect a money order for this week for more bbso's. But we have plenty of pretty eggs if you like!

Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy
    404 409 2352
    http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/

7. SkyWarrior

Apr 2, 2010
    Wilds of Montana

Don't go look on ebay, I have some beautiful black copper marans and great shipping techniques and many good reports.

In about 3 months all our blue orps will be in one area and we will continue to offer bbs but also blue orps...... And in early 2011 if not before our blue/black and splash marans will again be available.!

So why ebay? Here's a current auction.....for bcm's. I have bbso's shipping tomorrow and an order that I expect a money order for this week for more bbso's. But we have plenty of pretty eggs if you like!

404 409 2352

I would love some of your bcms. I called. Feel free to call me back!

8. Surehatch

Surehatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2009
    Georgia
    let us know how the hatch rate went

9. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Quote:Don't go look on ebay, I have some beautiful black copper marans and great shipping techniques and many good reports.

404 409 2352

I would love some of your bcms. I called. Feel free to call me back!

!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're in the boonies and sometimes get messages 4 to 5 days later.....Could you pm me your number and we'll go from there! Thanks so much and have a blessed day! Nancy

10. Surehatch

Surehatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2009
    Georgia
    Any news on the hatch?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by