Oh Cynthia/Poison Ivy!!! Pics added

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chicks rule, Feb 17, 2008.

1. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    We have a baby, Yeah, been a long time coming but I finally did it, lol. Not great but here is a pic of the 1st one of many I hope.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  2. chickenshow

chickenshow Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2007
    you live in sw missouri where at i live in dallas county and CONGRATS ON YOUR HATCH!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I told you the third time was the charm, didnt I?? Yippee! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Hey chickenshow, THX. I live in McDonald Couty, SW corner of the state.

5. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Quote:Yep you did, lol. I am so happy to finally do you proud, can you see in the pic how his bum looks a little more buff than the rest of him???? Cannot wait to see how he colors up as he grows.

6. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    #2 is here it is one of Poison Ivy's Delaware's. Two more have pipped and are chirping.

7. speckledhen

Yea!!! Now she's hooked, now that she's got the hang of this incubating thing. She'll be selling matches on the street corners to support her hatching egg habit.

8. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Congrat's on your new babies can't wait to see more pictures. Good Luck on the rest of your hatch.

9. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    [​IMG] Cyn you are sooo funny, care to buy a match [​IMG] so far I just have the two hatched one of yours and one of Twila's, two more of Twila's are pipped, Having a bit of trouble with the humidity, I have a plastic liner in my bator so I am guessing that it wont hurt any to add more water wherever????? What do you think?

10. speckledhen

That's what I do, just drip some in through the vent holes using a straw or tube attached to a meat injector syringe. Anywhere is fine.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by