1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Oh dear, Ninja, the poodle is half Yeti!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by BeardedChick, Nov 5, 2008.

1. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

NP, I thought I had lucked out with a water-phobic poodle. He's plumb scared of the ponds. Well, today it finally snowed. He spent hours running at a dead run and scooping snowballs onto his little brown nose. EVERY time he comes in the dog door, he's sopping wet with frozen snow dingleberries all over his chest!

Little beast! I'd post pics but the snow melted before I finished procrastinating.

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] I was worried about our little one, red heeler. She always plays in water - I wasn't sure about the snow.

We got some in October, and she went NUTS - running around in circles, just acting totally crazy. JUMPING into the snow front feet in and then NOSE straight in - NUT JOB!

3. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    That's funny! To bad there aren't any pics for us all to see. [​IMG]

4. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    let her back outside and don't let her in until she's completely covered with snow!!!! make sure u have the camera ready!!!

5. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Quote:I agree

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by