oh gosh...im addicted

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by TheDuckCrew, Jan 13, 2010.

1. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    last night while i was trying to fall asleep on the couch, i was watching animal planet (favorite station!) i don't really remember what was on, but it made me think about what i want my house/yard to look like once i'm on my own. i started planning nice BIG barns, rescue barns as well, (gonna be a vet), and even a special place for the ducks. with a nice big pool for night time in the barn with drainage and everything and a way to keep the floor from getting soaked. oh yeah, i'm addicted. i came up with some pretty good ideas! ohhh boy.

2. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    When I first decided to get ducks (again after many years), I really wanted to build them a cob cottage! [​IMG]

3. Duck_feeder

Duck_feeder Drowning in feathers!

Oct 22, 2009
    Chicago
    You're not alone. Nettie and I talk about buying a house where we can convert a large sun room or patio into a duck room with their own pond, heat and A/C, lots of plants, etc. I spend a couple hours each week looking up laws for various Chicago suburbs on keeping ducks so I know where to start searching!

4. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    Hey Amiga I am doing a cob coop in the spring as well! Should be interesting if all goes well!

5. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    bufforp89 - oh, do I want to see this!!!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by