Oh gosh, Siblings!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by McCord6, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was busy doing this and that all day, not paying attention to the kids. Hubby was watching the tv plus keeping and eye on the kids. I sat down at the computer for a lil bit to check on my AVON orders and my emails and stuff, trying to solve a customer's problem. Well, hubby asked me if I hae seen DD1. Uuuuhhh NO...I been busy, you were supposed to be watching them. Well, we went out looking high and low and yelling for her, having a deaf child yelling is worthless. Then I came inside and asked DS if he has seen his sister (I was already building up panic mode!) and he started LAUGHING. Hubby and I were like "WHAT?!" then he went outside with Hubby while I looked in the back yard. DS came back to me and said daddy wanted me so I went back in front. Hubby was barely standing up laughing his butt off. He told me to look off the porch. [​IMG] DD1 was ASLEEP inside a rabbit cage LOCKED! I have no idea how long she was in there. I asked hubby why he wasn't keeping a better eye on the kids since I was busy with everything else, his response: he got facinated with a movie (I swear to god that im going to have the cable CUT OFF!). We unlocked the cage and got DD1 out, she was a mess! Her face was red, nose was running, she peed her pants, list goes on and I was [​IMG]

I brought her in, gave her a bath and laid her down on my bed. I, then, went up to DS and asked him if he locked his sister in the cage. The boy couldn't even stand up, he was just LAUGHING! The 4 year old knew he did something to his sister and he thought it was funny! Hubby was also laughing his brains out. I did NOT think it was funny at all! Sent the boy to his room with LOTS of words of how he was wrong at doing it and had a [​IMG] with Hubby for
    1) not paying attention when he was supposed to
    2) LAUGHing at his son CRUELITY towards his sister!

Hubby's response: One of these days, she is going to end up beating the tars out of him

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

The things kids do sometimes! Well, thank God she was okay. [​IMG] How is she now. Not worse for wear I hope.

3. She seems fine, just now she won't leave hubby's side now and she will NOT go near her brother.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Good for her, she should tell him! Like I said, the things kids do!! Men and their dumb t.v. too! [​IMG]

5. twentynine

twentynine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Yes! It was wrong. Yes! Husbandshould have watched kids better and not laughed with son.

Now that said, not one us here who have children don't have a similar story to share. Sometimes no matter how well they are watched or how little they are watched, they pull something like this.

Nobody hurt, no parts missing, no drip, slips or runs.

Lecture the son stay peaved and give husband the stink eye for a while. Then forgive everyone and file the story in the family memory file.

Hubby is right, that girl is going to get a little bigger and then that smart elect boy gonna try something. Then she is gonna beat his head flat with a shovel. He will learn a better leason than any you can teach him.

6. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    I swear,if Zeke ever did something like that to me,I would [​IMG] the crap out of him.I slapped him once just because he ruined my cabbbage plant.Oh,well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by