Oh how I love my neighbors.

DuckLover2399

Avian American
8 Years
Jun 7, 2011
Oklahoma
Ok this is something good about my NOT old neighbors. This morning I woke up to my mom telling me "hey your duck is in nays yard". So the protective ducky momma I am ran over. Well he came running and I mean running. He hopped into my arms. Might i add these are the most skittish ducks I have ever seen. My neighbor was baffled. She loves em though. Just thought I'd share about the good neighbors out there. That don't rat you out fopr having ducks.
smile.png

I like it!
big_smile.png

My neighbors tell me they like the sound of the ducks. But all my neighbors (bar one) thought they were geese until I corrected them, LOL.

It's wonderful to have pro-duck (or geese) neighbors!

My neighbors were all supportive when the town council decided we needed a zoning variance and when the council guy came to their doors, they told him they really like our ducks! Thanks neighbors!
smile.png
It's cool to have neighbors that enjoy your critters.

My neighbor was a State Police officer and he knew good and well I wasnt suppose to have ducks do to zoning. He seemed to like the ducks, his kids loved them even more. Now I have new neighbors and they also do not care. I have muscovies so there is no noise to complain about and no smell becuase the pen is cleaned everyday.

Last edited:
My neighbors Duck-sat for me once while I was on vacation. They love my ducks and would jump at the chance to have them, at least the kids! Great neighbors, even put up with the Calls!

70%cocoa :

I like it!
big_smile.png

My neighbors tell me they like the sound of the ducks. But all my neighbors (bar one) thought they were geese until I corrected them, LOL.

It's wonderful to have pro-duck (or geese) neighbors!

Omg me neighbors thought the same thing.​

Back
Top Bottom