Oh! I'm 47 years old and I have to get my cartoon fix on Sat.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Hi! I recently discovered 'Jane and the Dragon' --- and it comes on here Sat 12:30. So I plan Sat lunch so I can sit and watch it every weekend. 'Dead Like Me' (not a cartoon) comes on a different station right after, so I must watch that too.
    Why don't these watchable shows come on after dark instead of when I should be outside being constructive?
    "Hey now, hey now now... "
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We love watching 'Jane and the Dragon' with our kids!

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    spongebob fan here [​IMG]
    I'm a goofy goober......... [​IMG]

4. TwistedSerpent

TwistedSerpent Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Love spongebob, Invader Zim, The grim adventures of billy and mandy, and of course the misadventures of flapjack

5. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mems all time favorite is Foghorn Leghorn... she's the one who just passed at the ripe old age of 88.

She also collects Mickey stuff, Popeye Stuff, and has boodles of Cupie (sp?) dolls.

She was a hoot and a half.

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I love watching cartoons! I've been known to snatch a kid or two so people won't think I'm off my medication again while I enjoy my shows.

7. I've been known to snatch a kid or two so people won't think I'm off my medication again while I enjoy my shows.

That's a good idea. Watch your shows and you have a snack after.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa​

8. EditEditEdit! That sounded terrible and was supposed to be funny.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

9. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    That's okay...I just have to make sure I'm related to the kids.....some folks don't take kindly to a kooky old lady watching cartoons with their kids! Kinda hard nowadays with these extended families.....

10. ChickenToes

ChickenToes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    NE Wisconsin
    I don't watch Saturday morning cartoons anymore, but I do have Gummi Bears, Duck Tales, and Looney Tunes on DVD....and several Disney movies...and I have no children...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by