Oh, Indiana Hens! keeping my promise to make you a....

Quote:
Want to know what would even be freakier?
Miss Jayne on your doorstep WITH balloons WITH her varmit shovel WEARING a clown suit.. now how many nightmares would that give you.. I think I'm scarred for life just by the thought..

Great balloons though! I had a balloon making set once.. I ended up using them to have a water fight instead XD

Quote:
lau.gif

I bet she can't make a shamrock, WITH a pot of gold, AND a rainbow with a cloud above it! AND!!! then mail it to me...

[reverse psychology.. ya see?]

yuckyuck.gif

MissJayne.....FANTABULOUS! Thats an art...but, honestly....baloons freak me out. LOL

a lot of people are freaked out by balloons. the sensation of 'expecting' it to pop. totally normal.

Quote:
i'll bet you're craftier than you are giving yourself credit for! you know how to help nurture animals that are hurt! i don't know a lick about that!

thank you, English Chick! it's really not hard. it's just bending a straight line.

yes...i can make a rainbow etc...but i put the clouds underneath...

12425_hpim1102.jpg

and a chicken...

12425_chicken.jpg

Steve, be careful what you wish for, Indiana hens is right!
lol.png

Quote:
i'll bet you're craftier than you are giving yourself credit for! you know how to help nurture animals that are hurt! i don't know a lick about that!

thank you, English Chick! it's really not hard. it's just bending a straight line.

yes...i can make a rainbow etc...but i put the clouds underneath...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/12425_hpim1102.jpg

and a chicken...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/12425_chicken.jpg

Steve, be careful what you wish for, Indiana hens is right!
lol.png

ya.gif
wee.gif

When should I expect it?

Today?!

Tomorrow!?

When's it going out? Tracking number? Fed Ex or UPS?!
duc.gif

thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Very cute! I like all the squeaky noises the balloons make when you're sculpting them. That's when everyone winces expecting one to pop!
lol.png

The chicken one is fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom