OH look! I'm Overrun with Chickens!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by iamcuriositycat, Sep 3, 2009.

1. iamcuriositycat

iamcuriositycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    I just looked and I was at 499 posts--which means this is my 500th--which means I'm overrun with chickens... even though I don't own any chickens!!

[​IMG]

2. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    haha...i just looked also and i am approaching 500 i cant believe i've talked that much!....at least i have chickens [​IMG]

3. iamcuriositycat

Jul 30, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    I'm just surprised I've posted so many times. I *know* I talk a lot--if they were counting words, and not posts, I would probably have been a "flock mistress" after about ten minutes. [​IMG]

My sig line on another board used to read, "Making the world a better place... one 500-word post at a time."

Anyway, now that I'm overrun with them, I think it's time I started seriously thinking about getting some... hmmm... where to start?

4. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

lol, me too... but i'm scared of chickens...

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:You should pm a mod and see if they can change it to 'overrun with ducks' [​IMG]

6. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    Mine should say Overrun with dust.

7. 1duckychick

1duckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Quote:[​IMG]

me too!

And there should definitely be other options for the "overrun" title. Besides dust and ducks there could be: poo, stress, bills (the paper kind as well as the kind attached to the funny feathered creatures!), etc....

8. iamcuriositycat

Jul 30, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    I love it!! I don't want to trouble the moderators--but I would love to be Overrun with Ducks. Both literally and figuratively!

9. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    OHHH! Can we do That? I hope a mod comes on here.

10. I think if you become a Golden Feather Member you can do that. It's a way to support the BYC website. I'm too lazy to click on the blue bar at the top of the screen but that's just what I seem to remember.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by