OH....Marie here are your gran-chicks.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Barnyard, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    This is my Sizzle Roo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here are my hens

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you enjoy!!

edited to add: The little SSH chick is in there because she is the only one I have and when I try to take her out they all go crazy calling to each other.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  2. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    They are so cute! I love the little silkies.

3. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Thankyou, I kinda like them too....[​IMG]

4. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I think that your sizzle boy is a sweet looking boy and maybe if bred to your girls, that discoloration in the feathers could be bred out on down the line. I do apologize and if you need me to send more eggs, just let me know. I can't tell from the pics as to who is a boy or girl other than him, but they are so cute and the rest look to have some nice feet and look to be coming along nicely. Congrats on the babies.

Marie

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  5. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    There is nothing for you to apologize for. I was not looking for show quality birds when I ordered from you. I personally love the way he turned out, he is special. My kids just love him to death. Thanks for your offer, but I am happy with the outcome of my hatches from you. I am pretty sure that the 3 with him are hens. He is the only one crowing and acting rooish.

6. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Thanks Tiffany. I appreciate that. I guess that is just something in my roo's genetics. I will be culling him for it unfortunately. I only used him to get the sizzles and my other roo does most of the mating anyway. I am so glad you guys love him. That is all that matters right?

Marie

7. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I am so sorry that you are gonna have to cull him. Even if I don't use this roo for breeding I will keep him because my kids adore him.

8. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Tiffany, in answer to your request by pm...yes, I will notify you. Your box is full [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by