1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Oh, Miss_Jayne, are you giving away eggs again? Winners pg 8 & 9

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by miss_jayne, Apr 9, 2009.

1. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    yes. yes i am. why? because i can. it's just too darn fun to give stuff away!

this set of eggs will be an instant farmyard package!
    [​IMG]

Turkey, Chicken and Duck eggs will be included! woo hooooo!
    Turkeys: Blue Slate and/or Bourbon Red. (all pure)
    Chickens: Only the good Lord knows because they are all running together right now.
    Ducks: Rouen x Magpies

you all have until 9 pm to tell me why you want an instant farmyard.
    you can only enter yourself, there is no 'voting' for others.

by 10 pm i will post the winner.
    [​IMG]

eggs will be shipped out by next Tuesday, April 14.

have fun y'all.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  2. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Do we PM you or post it here? lol

3. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

[​IMG]

Need more room for more critters NOW! Aaack, you are torturing us townies, Miss Jayne! You are a cruel cruel woman.

4. arabookworm

arabookworm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I can't handle more chickens at the moment, but I think you might just be the most wonderful person in the world based on this [​IMG]

5. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    1. My turkey needs a friend. I'd rather hatch out my own turkey than go buy one.
    2. Hatching is so much fun!
    3. I love turkeys, chickens, and ducks! [​IMG]
    4. I am a hatch-a-holic!
    5. I Need More baby poultry to photograph [​IMG] Taking photos of baby poultry has become my current passion.
    6. The hatchlings will have an excellent home where they will be loved and spoiled rotten.

Oh, pretty please. [​IMG]

6. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Uhm. I have no real reason, other than I lost all but one of my turkey hens over the span of three weeks. My flock is getting thinner. I need to make it look better! I'm lacking in ducks. I only have four these days...and they're all drakes.

Plus, my incubator is empty & calling to me.

7. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
    Haha, I want these so much, but even chickens aren't legal where I live, this would really be pushing it. [​IMG]

Well, maybe if I said that I never bought them, and they were a gift....

NO! NO! NO! I can't do this [​IMG] [​IMG] haha, you would be the worst enabler in the history of enablers.

Don't do this to me. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
  8. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    Why does Josh need an instant farmyard, you would ask? Oh, the answer is simple! All you would have to do is just know Josh.. just a little bit.. to know the answer. The answer which -- one might say -- is as clear as the nose on your face. A face that, we can all agree, is quite attractive [shameless flattery].

The answer is simple. Josh was raised in the city. Josh's parents could afford nothing more than a three-bedroom, brick home. Josh has two brothers. Josh didn't have a room/bed to sleep in until he was 13-years old. The only thing that Josh kept asking for was to move to another house (that had enough room for everyone) and have a farm.

Like I said, the reason that Josh should have the instant farmyard is simple. Josh has wanted it since he was old enough to speak!

9. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Why I want these egg please:
    1. My son has been upset ever since I sold his 2 ducks last fall.
    2. We went to the Sylvan Heights waterfowl park a few weeks back and my grandsons fell in love with the Turkeys and I have promised to get some. (Can't break the babies hearts. lol)
    3. I love hatching eggs!
    4. They will be very loved and well taken care of.
    5. It would be the best easter present in the world!!!!!

10. Lil_Chickadee

Lil_Chickadee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2009
    WV
    I want an instant farmyard because I have a farm and I have no chickens, Turkeys or ducks (well wild ducks) and because I sat at Tractor supply for 2 hours today because they said the manager had gone to the post office to get the new shipment of ducks and after waiting, and waiting and waiting.....They got NO ducks. [​IMG] I really wanted some ducks to raise for my pond. However, since I didn't spend any money at tractor supply today I can buy a incubator and hatch my own, with your kind help of course, being an egg donor. [​IMG]

Oh, and because I have been on the forum since February and I'm still featherless while having to admire everybody Else's cute little fuzzy buts. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by