Oh my god! i'm sooo happy!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TheDuckCrew, Apr 26, 2009.

1. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    So because of the enablers on this site (tisk tisk!) i have decided to buy a $600 camera (yikes!). i'm not 16 yet so don't have job, but i counted all my money and i have....wait for it....wait for it...$976.14!!!! i am sooooo happy! i told my mom and she instantly said, "so what do you want to buy now?" i just bought myself my $400 laptop that i'm on right now. keep in mind, i don't have a job and my parents don't give me any money. i babysit, A LOT! i went and told my dad and he said since he's the ups man in town, he will try to find me a job and will give me $10 a WEEK if i keep my room clean! which just intitles not putting clothes on the floor. so i'm gonna get the camera, but i have some other hidden motives....(thanks to everyone on this site again!)

anyways, i just had to share. i'm so happy!

2. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    WOOHOOO!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Wow, it sounds like you are a very financially responsible young woman. Good for you! My money almost always burns a hole in my pocket! I have to hide it away and not take it with my when I leave if I want to make sure I won't spend it.

4. luvanimals3

luvanimals3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Georgia
    What kind of camera? I have a canon XS and love it! Nikons are really good to! wow wish I could save money like that keep that a habit lol![​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Duckie which one did you decided on? I am sure you will be happy with your purchase, even if it is not a Canon!!! [​IMG]

6. anydayisnow

anydayisnow Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Being able to save money will serve you well! Congratulations!

7. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    my family is always trying to drag me to the mall, and i'll grab just a TINY bit of money and thats it. i hate spending it on clothes. so its not hard. if i could buy more animals though...that would be a different story!

i've been thinking Nikon D60. and then i want to save up for the telephoto lens. i love how i have the money, but i say save up. once i get an extra $300, then i'll buy it. LOL!

8. luvanimals3

luvanimals3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Georgia
    Oh man my friend has that it is awesome! You will really enjoy it! I love my telephoto lens and I use it almost all the time!

9. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    i can't wait to get it! and i can't wait to get my job! ah man. i don't know what i'm gonna do with all the money. i want to get a nice shed for my ducks and more stuff....oh no.

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Welcome to the real world!!! We want to do so many things at the new place and just have to be patient! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by