Oh my goodness.. i made an huh oh....

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by GAChknGirl, Nov 20, 2009.

1. GAChknGirl

GAChknGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    Well i have Eggs in the bator i put them in on the 1st... well i went to illinois for a week i left on the 5th and got home on Monday.. well i forgot which date they were gonna hatch.. s0 while eating a taco i remembered i needed to take the turner out then my bf said they are due to hatch tomorrow... Uh oh... so i ran down stairs to take out turner.. and there it was a little chick it is white with a gray tint.... now we have i think 10 or 12 eggs left i hope they will be okay....
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edited buz i cant spell worth a darn today

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  2. Junkmanme

Junkmanme Chillin' With My Peeps

Yep,

I guess I kinda know whatcha mean......

Eatin' tacos tends to make me remember all kinds of "stuff".......'specially if they've got a lot of green chile in 'em!

and IF there is some tequila...........Oh, never mind.

GOOD LUCK with the hatch !!!

-Junkmanme- [​IMG]

3. GAChknGirl

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    Thanks!! I had no chile on it lol or tequila as good as that might sound lol but i did have lettuce and an Sweet Tea!

4. vkp23

vkp23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2009
    My house
    Hey! Good luck with your hatch! I just had to say hi because I noticed you are in Monroe. My husband works at the Wal-mart DC there. We live in Hull right down the road from Athens tech. Small world huh?

5. panner123

panner123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Garden Valley, ca
    junkmanme, must be right forgetful, can't remember the date. Then not to have chiles or tequila with a taco. Bet she is from NYC. hehehehe:lau
    All jokes aside gachkngirl, hope all your eggs hatch and are healthy. [​IMG]

6. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    They should be O.K. I have gone into turn my eggs and found one hatching. They still hatched O.K.

7. Junkmanme

panner 123,

I read your post about Mr. Smith N. Wesson.

I couldn't agree more.

Ha-Ha. Unfortunately.....EVEN in "wide-spread" New Mexico NOW..........ya gotta be "particular careful" WHERE you and Mr. Wesson go to "jawin".

Ha-Ha !!!
    -Junkmanme- [​IMG]

8. panner123

panner123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Garden Valley, ca
    Quote:Now I wouldn't use my 2 friends on this young lady because she forgot her eggs. But they speak loud and true at all other times.
    2 things I hope for, 1 all her eggs hatch for her, 2 she tells us that she is a true blonde, for no true brunette could forget her eggs.
    Just funnin with you gachkngirl.

9. Junkmanme

[​IMG]

10. GAChknGirl

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    Quote:Now I wouldn't use my 2 friends on this young lady because she forgot her eggs. But they speak loud and true at all other times.
    2 things I hope for, 1 all her eggs hatch for her, 2 she tells us that she is a true blonde, for no true brunette could forget her eggs.
    Just funnin with you gachkngirl.

Lol i am a true Brunette.. lol i just had an extreamly messed up month i met m 30 yr old sister or the first time i my life had an early thanksgiving, crazy work schedule with the dog rescue... i mean.. cant a girl forget once in her life lol... I love BYC!! and all u people u make me laugh!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by