Oh my goodness! love triangle in the coop!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by CrazyChickensEverwhere, Jun 2, 2011.

1. CrazyChickensEverwhere

CrazyChickensEverwhere Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2011
    Wow who would have know. I have seperate pens, I let my big flock out, and my little pen wit 2 seramas. Well here are the names

Serama rooster: Laurence
    EE rooster : Edward
    banty wellie hen : Chip
    Little black serama hen: laretta

Teehee

I was watching them be chickens. And Laurence has always had a big thing for Chip, but Chip doesnt like him like that. Well Laurence walked up and started Dancing for Chip, Chip ignored him and kept scratching in the grass. Well Laurence was getting upset because hes so small, he slammed his body into her and she looked at him and ran off, he chased her, she ran a hide behind Edward, Laurence stoped dead in his tracks, turned around and ran off before upseting the big guy. Chip went back 10 mins later and to scratch and Laurence came back to flirt with her, all of a SUDDEN Laretta, Laurences Girlfriend put Chip on the run! then Laretta Started Boking at Laurence,he picked her a piece of grass and gave it to her, like its a sorry gift!

LOL dramma in the coop

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  2. emys

emys Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Idaho
    Funny chickens.

"As the Chickens Scratch" - new soap opera. I think we had a thread like that on here where everyone was coming up with chicken TV name puns...just don't know where that went.

3. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Haha! [​IMG] Thanks for sharing! That is a funny story! Arent chickens little antics so funny? I could watch mine for hours! It is better then TV! [​IMG]

4. Barredacauna

Barredacauna Out Of The Brooder

May 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I love it!

6. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010