oh my gosh, can you guys bless me any more than you already have???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by miss_jayne, Apr 19, 2009.

1. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    as some of you know, i love to give away eggs and we've been having fun with it.

you also know that BYC'ers have been sending me wonderful thank you notes, pm's that are full of gratefulness and even some gifts.

it has been such a blessing and my family is so touched.

so, again, yesterday we found a Priority box in the mailbox. i kind of freaked out thinking it was eggs that were left in a hot mailbox, but opened it right up.

wanna see what it was? huh, huh? do ya??? of course you do....

[​IMG]

babymakes5, i just want to thank you sincerely. the bread is some of the best bread i have ever eaten. and i have ALWAYS wanted an egg timer but never justified the purchase! what a blessing you have been.

thanks to everyone for the notes, gifts and lovely emails, pm's etc. we are so touched. [​IMG]

2. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

That is really is cool!

3. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    aww! that is wonderful! everyone on here is just so wonderfully nice i love it.

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    The kindness and good hearts of our members is very refreshing. On another forum this size we would be hard pressed to find so many good people.

I want an egg timer too but have never bought one. lol

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Hey that is fabulous! You folks are something else! [​IMG]

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:that's it! i am buying you one! all this time i never broke down to buy one and i am gifted one!

shoot me your addy again in the pm box Missy Ma'am. i mean, MissPrissy. [​IMG]

and you all are right. so nice to be part of a caring and sharing community. it's been a real blessing to our family.

7. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    just a question...what is an egg timer?? i know it probably sounds dumb but i haven't heard of them before.

8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:an egg timer measures temp or time for perfectly boiled eggs. soft, hard etc.

doesn't sound dumb, sounds like you wanted to learn something. that sounds smart! [​IMG]

9. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:an egg timer measures temp or time for perfectly boiled eggs. soft, hard etc.

doesn't sound dumb, sounds like you wanted to learn something. that sounds smart! [​IMG]

well then that is pretty cool! i don't really like eating plain eggs so i don't think i need one. thanks for letting me know what it is though!!

10. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    Thank you! I baked for a local farmer's market for the last 2 years. The bread was always the first to go. I was hoping it would still be good when you got it because I made it Wednesday evening and sent it Thursday morning. I like to put it in the bag slightly warm, because it stays softer. I am glad you liked it! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by