Oh my gosh, I missed you guys soooo much!!!!!!

kjpanda

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 19, 2011
Spokane Valley, WA
I am back from my training and can't tell you all how much I missed this group! I had very limited cell phone service and basically no internet service where I was and suffered through some serious BYC withdrawal for two l-o-n-g weeks. The Equine Cruelty Investigations class I took was awesome and I learned so much that my brain got full. The class was held at the Foxcroft Boarding School in Middleburg, VA. It is a beautiful place and almost made me wish I was a high school girl again. (Although my parents wouldn't have spent that money to send me there.) The place that catered our food was AMAZING and if anyone lives nearby, you MUST eat there. It's called Mr. B's Bar-B-Q Pit and it's on Rte. 340 in Pigeon Hill (Berryville) VA. The BBQ is incredible and Mr. B is as gracious a host as they come.

After class was done, I spent a week with my sister in Southern Virginia. By the way, my sister thinks I am crazy for raving about you guys so much; some folks will never understand.
wink.png

When I got home, I was amazed at how much my Lil Peepers grew. They look like chickens now and are beginning to cluck! They got so big, WOW!!! I still haven't unpacked...I just HAD to get my "fix" of BYC before I did. I do have priorities.
lau.gif

My only question is, where do I start?!?!?!?

I missed you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJ

Back
Top Bottom