Oh my gosh!!!!!

Yes they offer us a window of simpler life, where we can step out from our hectic modern lives and just enjoy our surroundings.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I agree with ALL of you! And glad you agree with me! hehehehe
clap.gif

Today as I was planting my garden, the chicks were heading my way, out from the shade of the tree and got to the edge of the grass and garden, 2 of my chicks, puffed up and laid down, spreading their wings to sun bathe...adorable, right? YUP! But then it got funny when one of the other chicks decided to use one of the sun bathing chicks as a stool to look a little higher, and she stood right on the other chicken! The one laying down really didn't want to move so she just squacked and complained! LOL!

Last edited:
I have mild hypertension, and take meds for it (and other conditions). Six months after I got my first chicks, every time my BP was checked, it was quite low. Finally, my physician asked what was new in my life; I told her about the wonderfully calm AND hilarious time I spend with the chickens in the yard.

She promptly lowered the strength of my BP prescription.

How is THAT for proof of how good chicken keeping is for ya?!?!

I know what you mean. I was supposed to raise some of the ones I bought for a friend. Now I am wondering how I can let any of them go.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom