Oh.. my... lord.... O.o

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Oct 20, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Songster

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    I am in trouble... I recieved 4 dozen hatching eggs from SunAngel... Well... I just candled them since we are on day 5... I cant really tell yet with the 7 Jersey Giant eggs but the 41 Serama eggs, only about 10 are not developing and 3 possible quitters making the Serama count around 28 (providing I counted correctly in my head)... but even still If I didnt count correctly, it would only be off by 2-3 eggs so THATS ALOT OF SERAMAS!! Im going to be SWIMMING in Seramas!! [​IMG]
    And I thought my inlaws hated me now haha their going to kick me out after this [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wishingbee

wishingbee Songster

Jun 27, 2011
    SW Washington
    Quote:They won't dare to kick you out once they see how impressive your chicken army has grown! [​IMG] Hope you have a wonderful hatch!

3. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Songster

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:They won't dare to kick you out once they see how impressive your chicken army has grown! [​IMG] Hope you have a wonderful hatch!

FEAR THE PINT SIZED CHICK ARMY
    We will over rule you [​IMG]

LOL Thats great! Thank you for the laugh and the wishes xD

4. Quote:They won't dare to kick you out once they see how impressive your chicken army has grown! [​IMG] Hope you have a wonderful hatch!

FEAR THE PINT SIZED CHICK ARMY

[​IMG]

5. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Songster

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:FEAR THE PINT SIZED CHICK ARMY

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Songster

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] My in laws are really mean too [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Songster

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:I just dont see the point in being mean! I mean its not like that take care of my chicks, I buy the food and everything else. their just housed on their property for right now! Even told me my 3 week olds couldnt have a light.. Guess who won on that one [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. ring6992

ring6992 In the Brooder

Oct 18, 2011
    Brookshire, Tx
    How can anybody resist the adorable chickies though!?! Lol good luck with them, post pics!

9. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Songster

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:They can! They dont even care if their own hens die! One was having problems and I thought she was egg bound and she goes "its just a chicken"! Pretty bad when I care more for their hens the they do!
    and here are 3 of the babies that hatched yesterday and today! [​IMG]
    She's not happy about these 3 now!! can wait for 20+ to hatch!!

[​IMG]

10. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by