Oh no! another disease from eggs! PLEASE READ!

maf2008

Songster
12 Years
Feb 19, 2009
We have all heard of "OCD" obsessive compuslive disorder" which is repeatedly doing something over and over again needlessily........

Well I have a serious case that I caught of a new disease that needs to be put in the medical books!!!!!

"ECD" or "eggpulsive disorder" Its absolutely incurable !!!
he.gif

Here are the symptoms... Please add your own symtoms if you are starting to feel it too.... Its started by reading BYC and it gets worse every day!
bow.gif

SYMPTOMS

1) keep checking for eggs in nest boxes
bow.gif

2) look at aggs in the grocery store to see if you think you should hatch them (does nesting hens mean fertile? hmmm)
old.gif

3) try to find as many ways as possible to say "chicken" or "eggs" when talking to ANYONE or say phrases in conversations like "don't put all of your eggs in one basket" and other phrases in EVERY CONVERSATION
hit.gif

4) open fridge and look at eggs and think of another way to eat eggs for dinner.....
idunno.gif

5) when collecting eggs....look at them to see which will hatch and which will fry.......
hide.gif

6) keep candling your eggs and get to know your embryos by the VEINS in the eggs
he.gif

7) read all hatchery websites for new specials on chicks

8) find a way to punish your kids and make them build the next coop OR do not let them go the the next concert unless the chicken coop is finished... LOL it will never be finished mmmuuu haa haa
ya.gif

Do you have any symptoms? Please list them!!!!!
hu.gif

gig.gif
Too funny!

I have this symptom: I must take pictures of every egg that is unusual--very large, very small, odd shaped, odd shelled or extra pretty.

I also insist that my husband and anyone else who happens to come visit look at them and admire them.

Last edited:
Laughing Out Loud to what appears to be (to normal people) completely incomprehensible web postings. Ha. und Haha.

Starting a collection of "fart" eggs (the tiny eggs laid by hens on occasion). Until you realize that is a really disgusting thing to do since they could explode. Throw them out to only start collecting all over again.
big_smile.png

What about egg "shopping" such as on eBay and Eggbid even though you know you are wasting a ton of money you desperately need for something else? You should keep a list of these symptoms and add the to the medical books, DMS............

he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
idunno.gif

When you go out and sit in front of all your flock and talk to them telling them that egg production is down and who is not doing their job.

Then at night singing them to sleep before you close them in for the night.

Not me.....my hubby. LOL:lol:

Back
Top Bottom