Due to a most disturbing catastrophe, Miss_Jayne is inaccessible to BYC! Just today, as she sat typing away on her laptop, her AC adaptor began to overheat, began to smoke, and burst into flames! Therefore, she will not be able to post or receive messages for a few days. Her adoring DH immediately went out seeking a new lifeline so that his beautiful wife can resume contact with her BYC family. Just as soon as her cord is re-attached, she'll be back posting those delicious recipes and sharing exciting tales of her everyday life!