Oh No, my chicken learned to use doggy door!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by SierraView, Jul 25, 2011.

1. SierraView

SierraView Chillin' With My Peeps

Her name is Nosie Nellie and she's learned how to get in the house. She only seems to use the door when I'm in the kitchen cooking. She just learned this yesterday, so far today she hasn't come inside. If she does I'm going to have to lock the dog door or something, I don't want a house chicken [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ladyride

ladyride Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    East Tn
    I used a locking doggie door for my pop door so mine learned to do that early [​IMG]

3. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    that is too funny!!!!!

4. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] oh I could only WISH my roo could do that. wait, i wish i had a doggy door, um... and a dog as well. She is so cute!!!!!! now teach her how to bring you the newspaper! [​IMG]

5. SierraView

SierraView Chillin' With My Peeps

Last night I was making dinner and seen her standing there in the kitchen looking at me, I was like [​IMG] how you get in here Nellie? I shoo'd her out and she popped right back in though the dog door. Was so funny [​IMG]

6. oh I bet. that would have made me just cry with tears laughing. bet the other half is not happy. lol

7. Tina D

Tina D Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2010
    Dutchess County, NY
    OMGoodness, that would crack me up!! I can just picture her standing there, watching you cook. LOL

8. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Haha!! Funny!! [​IMG]

9. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Our rooster was a very loving, personable, person-loving guy! One time when we left him outside, he wandered into our next-door neighbor's garage and just sat down watching him cut some wood!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Quote:That's funny!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by