Oh NO.. Not AGAIN !! NO MORE SNOW.. My Babies are On Their Way!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickie Mamma, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Hello, I can't take any more snow! We just finally defrosted. Well, still have some snow and ice in spots, but its snowing again and my babies are on their way from Ideal. Wish them a safe arrival please...

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Kieckibird

Kieckibird New Egg

Feb 18, 2009
    Center Ridge Ar
    You may not like it but it sure is pretty from here. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] hope they will be OK......

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I'm not happy about it either......But it is really pretty [​IMG]

5. Chickie Mamma

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Thanks guys!! It was supposed to rain.... NOT snow! I love when it lines the trees! It is pretty, but we have been covered since Christmas, so enough is enough! My chickens and ducks were finally allowed in the pen this week. They are not going to be happy!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. favoritekitty

favoritekitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I live in northern Mass and I keep hearing we are getting snow this *weekend*. I dont know what the heck happened today, but I dont like it either! Im sick of being cold and so are my critters.

7. Chickie Mamma

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Quote:Yes, I heard the "weekend" we could see some snow or a mix. It was not supposed to snow today. I had to get my kids off the bus at the bottom of our steep hill with a 3 year old in tow. NOT FUN. The bus can't go up our hill in bad weather, but usually we get a phone call from the school, but it started coming down so heavy while the kids were already on the bus, the bus driver called and me and my son slid down the hill and slid back up the hill. I should have worn my spikes, or I would have just picked them up if the snow started a little sooner. It's such an inconvenience!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by