1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Oh NO! Y'all are not sucking me in!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Oct 31, 2008.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Like most people I guess? I have favorite categories on BYC and go down the line. There's one category I avoid and others I don't click on because I have no interest in them. I have never ever clicked on the incubating category, because I don't plan on going that far in my obsession.
    So why did I not only click on it just now but actually read three threads before I realized what I had done?!?
    Whatever y'all are trying to do to me I want it to stop right now! [​IMG]

2. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    I know! I should never have clicked on the "Breeds" forum!

Now I'm thinking we'll have to move out of the house that took 10 years of remodeling to get it just the way we wanted it!

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    if you would like to really sell your soul for CHEAP, click on the "Recent Posts" link in the bar at the top of the page. you will be lost forever.

4. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I drop in sometimes-- Still haven't figured out what a "water wiggler" is, though. . .

5. Chicabee19

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    It's the thing inside the thing that tells you something about the humidity in the bator ... [​IMG]

6. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

(sing songy voice) C'mon Gritsar. I'll buy an inc-y today if you buy an inc-y. We can be hatchin' buddies. You know you wanna...

I've been reading that forum, too, and finally had to hide my credit card from myself.

7. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Oh no you don't Chicabee & d.k.! Don't you dare turn this into a thread about incubating. [​IMG]

8. Chicabee19

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    who me?

Lawdy Miss Scarlett, I don't know nuthin' bout birthin' no babies!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  9. ChickenTender63

ChickenTender63 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    Alamance, NC
    Quote:Yeah, I said that myself about a month ago, and I am now consumed by the entire site. There are areas that I still don't get to, but it's just because I haven't had enough time to get through all the other posts and good info yet. And to think, I don't even have the first chicken yet, but when they come very soon, I will be educated for sure!

Go ahead and give in, you know it's going to happen anyways, why delay the inevitable?

10. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Ah, the late, great Butterfly McQueen!! [​IMG] Me neither-- well, not the chicken variety.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by