Oh No!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by LilBizzy, Dec 21, 2008.

1. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    I just realized I must have been answering alot of posts recently. I'm almost at 500! Which means I'll soon be "Overrun with chickens"
    It must be the unemployment thing. I was always on the forum at work, but would get to distracted to be able to answer a post. I didn't have many answers anyway. Now that I am home, I've quickly gone from being out of the brooder to almost overrun with chickens.
    I don't wanna be overrun with chickens [​IMG]
    I said for months that I dont LIKE chickens. This was all Bird Hearders idea. But somehow, it was me who built the brooder. Me who built the temporary run. Me who got rid of the extra roosters ( except little WeeMan, poor ugly guy, no one wants him) It was me who spent time with them. It's me who makes them warm oatmeal in the mornings. It's me who hopes a hen goes broody in the spring. And its me thinking an incubator might be nice.
    And he's gonna be chillin with his peeps forever, and I'm gonna be overrun with chickens. I dont LIKE chickens !

Maybe I'll start posting under his name.. hmmmmm

ETA
    PS: Yes, y'all warned me this addiction would happen. What can I say? You were right!!!!

and also- for those getting snow. Idont LIKE snow, but could ya send me some?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  2. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

For someone who doesn't like chickens, you wax poetic, and for someone who doesn't like snow, you ask for snow - methinks you like more than you think! [​IMG]

3. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    You are right, it sounds like you don't like chickens. You [​IMG] chickens!!!! [​IMG]

4. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    [​IMG]
    Quote:

5. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Quote:methinks you are right

Quote:methinks you might be right too!!

Darn you chicken enablers!!!

6. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    It will be alright. I promise. Just go hug a chicken for awhile and everything will be better. LOL

7. Bird Hearder

Bird Hearder Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    Salisbury, Md.
    Quote:Methinks she just likes me [​IMG]
    Now can we raise some Scrapple and steak to go with eggs?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  8. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Yep you have the virus alright.........Chicken loving virus...incurable!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I wanted to be "chillin w/my peeps" forever, didn't post much to stay there, too...but life w/chickens was and is too interesting and all these great people, and of course, your wonderful stories!

Thanks Bird Hearder, for converting Lil Bizzy:cool:

10. Hellvagirl

Hellvagirl Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2008
    Ellijay,GA
    my name is Lisa & I have OCD.....obcessive chicken disorder [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by