Oh no...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ilovemychickies, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all! I just wanted to ask if y'all could please pray for my daddy. He just called us from work saying that he can't see very well out of one eye. We have no idea what's wrong. I am so scared that I think that I'm going to pass out. I don't mean to steal prayers from Alley and her family, but I was just hoping that y'all can squeeze my daddy onto your prayer list. Thanks so much, God bless you.

Ashleigh

2. newchickowner

newchickowner Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    Yes, your dad is in my prayers!!! Hope everything is alright!

3. jjthink

jjthink Overrun With Chickens

Jan 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Ashleigh, Consider your dad prayed for. Please try not to worry too much - I'm sure the problem will be figured out and taken care of. He might have just gotten something in his eye or have a little infection. In any case, he's well enough to phone home, so I'm sure the doc will be able to sort it out. Think good thoughts and just give him extra hugs when he comes home. JJ

4. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    There's always room for more prayers. Sending them you way too.

5. kbarrett

kbarrett Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2007
    PA
    I will say a prayer for your Dad!

6. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    My prayers are with your dad. Is he going to the hospital? or the Doctor? Please keep us up dated.

jackie

7. Maggie3

Maggie3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Prayers being sent but get him to the hospital ASAP.

8. crazychickens

crazychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Belleville, Wisconsin
    [​IMG] for your daddy

9. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank y'all so much for your prayers. He has an eye doctor appointment at 4:30 so we'll see how that goes. My dad works at a doctor's office, so when dad said that he couldn't see very well out of one eye, the doctor gave daddy a check up and did some tests to make sure that he was ok. Luckily, the doctor didn't find anything bad. Mom and I are thinking that it might be Glaucoma becuase my dad's dad has it and sometimes if someone in your family has it, it is likley you will get it. I hope that nothing's wrong, but if it is, it is much better than other things that it could've been. Thank y'all again for your prayers.

Ashleigh

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  10. jjthink

jjthink Overrun With Chickens

Jan 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Glad your dad works at a docs office and got a check up! Hopefully the eye doc will be able to sort it out. [​IMG]
    JJ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by