Oh the colors, what did I get? PICS!!

Dingo

Songster
9 Years
Apr 29, 2010
Somewhere near Springfield, Ma
So, I think 6 is the final number. All have dried and are mostly fluffy. So what did I get?
I think these guys are tibetan tuxedos
quail015.jpg

This was the first to hatch, Tibetan?
quail018.jpg

Pharaoh and fawn?
quail023.jpg

And whats this one? you can see one of the tuxedos next to him and he's quite a bit darker.
quail022.jpg

The first photo is Rosetta Tuxedos
Second a rosetta, behind it a Tibetan

Next photo is of a Roux Dilute (fawn is a gene code marker of Italians, roux dilutes, and Manchurian, as well as Autumn Auburns) and then a pharaoh

The darker ones are Tibetan/tux

Thanks quaillady. The little one you're calling a roux dilute, is it possible it's a manchurian? That was one color that was supposed to be in the mix.
Thanks Missi, they're very funny the three tuxedos do just about everything together.
I'm going to open the last egg today, see what went wrong and what color it was.
hmm.png

The one she calls roux dilute is also known as cinnamon (to people who didn't get eggs from her
tongue.png
). I don't think the first ones are tuxedo, not enough yellow down on them. They might be pied (have very little white on their breasts) as adults, but they just don't look like a 'true' tux. The last one is a dark tibetan/dark range and probably tuxedo. If they have white wing tips they are tuxes.

Back
Top Bottom