Oh the joys of living in the country!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by RlgNorth, Apr 5, 2009.

1. RlgNorth

RlgNorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    North Pole, ALASKA
    About 2am this morning me and my Dh got woken up to the dogs going crazy. This is sign somthing is outside GOOD DOGS. Up here in alaska you just never know what that can be LOL. So he goes outside to check it out becuase we have goats to protect . About 2 months ago we gave our horse to a lady down the street she has two herself. Well they all 3 were in our yard LOL. And they were tryin to get into my horses old corral lol. I called the lady and her and her Dh came to fetch them up. Didn't take long but I just have to chuckle cause they could have easily gone done the road and then who knows if they would find them again. Me and the lady are very happy they come here instead.I did however tell lilly (our old horse) if she wants to come visit and bring quests to call ahead of time LOL.

2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

That used to happen to us, except it was a whole herd with like 7 or 8 horses... One was blind in one eye and he was nuts, so he'd start running and the entire herd would take off. I dont know how many times that horse stepped on me at 3am in the morning...

3. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    [​IMG] That's really cool [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by