Oh the joys of Sunday television...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Poulets De Cajun, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

How many days in a row can I watch "Cheech & Chong" ? Anyone wanna bet?

I watched it yesterday while I was on duty, and apparently I've just awoke from my daze of computer screens and discovered I'm watching it again...

Its either that or infomercials... and I already know how to steam clean the floor, loose 30lbs in two days, save the rainforest, order freshly minted coins, clear 20 years of acne in one application, make a million in a month with real estate, and cheat the goverment out of thousands of dollars in grant (which by the way, a suit with question marks on it is NOT flattering on ANYONE!)

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Best basketball of the year is on now......NCAA tournament!

3. Poulets De Cajun

sweety... look at this face! Seriously... does it look like a face thats interested in basketball? LOL [​IMG]

4. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    Quote:Obiviously you don't have cable! I too am one of the cable impaired people. I just love it when I hear people complain they get 500 channels and there isn't anything good on to watch. My Dad couldn't understand why anyone would watch a half and hour commerical! Oh joy of the good ole days when we only got 3 channels and the only thing on sunday afternoons was bowling lol!
    Believe it or not I am watching NCAA championships Go Mich State!

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Chris you crack me up!!!! The one I keep seeing over and over and over again is Hot Shots. I also have to remind you your face is not in your avatar [​IMG]

6. Poulets De Cajun

I like Hot Shots part Deux.... isn't that the one where he falls out of the ambulance, or farts in the cockpit of the plane or something.... ROTFL!!!

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I don't really watch TV. I 'listen' to movies while I do other things.

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG] Must be a guy thing.

9. Poulets De Cajun

Quote:Oh ba-gees-us.... how could you not like a good fart in the cockpit scene? Its been a while since I've seen it. There was something about a stretcher falling out of an ambulance or something too... I could be like way off, its been YEARS since I've seen it. I just remember rolling on the floor in laughter, crying my eyes out, all the while my mother was dialing the phone making me a doctors appointment... it was probably the definitive moment she knew I wasn't a normal child... LOL LOL

10. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    If you've got your computer CBS, ABC and NBC have most of their current shows' full-length back episodes for your viewing pleasure. So you can catch up on CSI, Lost, Dancing with the Stars or NCIS...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by