I was just making homemade pizza for supper when I noticed smoke coming from the living room. On a table I had a candle and I was afraid one of the cats had knocked it over. I ran in there and looked around and got a full whiff of burning hair. All three cats sit and look at me. On the table is a chunk of burnt hair that belonged to haybales. The notoriously troublemaking, one eyed, furr machine with the big bushy tail (part maine coon) is sitting in the floor surrounded my black balls. I grab him and check his face & ears for damage. The under side of his tail is very short and full or more black balls of burnt hair. He takes all this in stride. Not the least bit bothered that he could have burned himself or burned the house down. However he fusses and hisses as I comb out the burned hair. So please beware all cat owners, watch your candles alot closer than I was today!