Oh... they grow up so fast... PIC HEAVY

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by lac1975, Jun 15, 2011.

1. lac1975

lac1975 Out Of The Brooder

May 22, 2011
    Corsicana, TX
    I got my babies' coop finished Sunday evening and moved them in. They have thoroughly been enjoying all the space. They run around and can flap their wings. Still have to make another house though for turkeys & guineas but they are sharing for now. I know it's risky with turkeys and chickens, but I am keeping a close eye on them. So far everyone appears happy & healthy. Here are a few pics of my babies...

Some like using the roost
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know what breed this little one is yet-have some ideas though... Have some more like this one
    [​IMG]

Here are 3 of my banties... The little brown & white one is a little bossy butt...
    [​IMG]

Some of my turkeys & guineas--they will have a seperate home later on...
    [​IMG]

pics aren't the best quality--most were taken on my phone this morning before the sun shining good

2. lac1975

lac1975 Out Of The Brooder

May 22, 2011
    Corsicana, TX
    And some more
    [​IMG]

my turkeys & guineas generally stick together(there was a good breeze blowing thru which made feathers look ruffled)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got 2 of these little birds. I suspect these are Cornish x because they're the only ones that look like this. I think maybe my other white chicks are either White Rocks or [​IMG] Leghorns [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    That last photo cracks me up! "Mine all Mine!"

4. petchickens

petchickens New Egg

Jun 16, 2011
    the last photos looks like a gamefowl because of the split featherd chest and also looks like a male upright stance and just that look in his eye ..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by