Oh what a mistake...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MrsFordTN, Mar 26, 2011.

1. MrsFordTN

MrsFordTN Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2011
    Knoxville, TN
    So Kevin (DH) was watching Tv in the spare bedroom and surfing the web and I thought I would get on BYC before bed. Well An IM popped up that said from Kevin, so I replied. Well, the confo went on for a bit until I said I love you, then he replied oddly. Then he posted a pic share and it wasn't my KEVIN! OMGosh, Shanna had been using my IMing to meet guys off line! I feel so odd, lets just say I thought I was talking to my hubby, not some strange man! [​IMG] I might of said somethings I don't want to say to some man I don't know I think I am going to cry!

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Oh I would be slapping some child rear! Shouldn't be talking to people online anyway! That's how bad things happen!

Anyway...laugh it off! [​IMG] You might have made some 50-year old man's night!

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:And what EXACTLY is wrong with 50? Hmm? Come on... Tell me... You are in so much trouble youngster!!!!!

4. MrsFordTN

Mar 16, 2011
    Knoxville, TN
    Oh thanks, that makes me feel so much better. Kevin thinks its too funny

Oh note, Shanna is my sister in law, a grown woman lol

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  5. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    Oops!!!!! well mistakes happen, however I would surely address the fact she was using your IM to meet people online, that is not safe to begin with and could actually land you in a sticky situation...just my opinion.
    [​IMG]

6. MrsFordTN

Mar 16, 2011
    Knoxville, TN
    I am so embarrassed I don't know if I want to tell her...

7. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Quote:And what EXACTLY is wrong with 50? Hmm? Come on... Tell me... You are in so much trouble youngster!!!!!

I thought she was talking about her daughter...and c'mon..like a 50 year old man going after a 14 year old (guesstimate since the OP sounds relatively newish to technology but not completely behind the times) girl doesn't make you wanna gag?

8. Junkmanme

Junkmanme Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Actually, It was a very pleasant and loving IM conversation. I rather enjoyed it !!!
    (just kidding)
    -Junkmanme- [​IMG]

9. MrsFordTN

Mar 16, 2011
    Knoxville, TN
    Quote:Actually, It was a very pleasant and loving IM conversation. I rather enjoyed it !!!
    (just kidding)
    -Junkmanme- [​IMG]

haha very funny, let me ad at least the pic he sent was of his face, and he seemed young.

10. Junkmanme

Junkmanme Chillin' With My Peeps

(just kidding)
    -Junkmanme- [​IMG]

haha very funny, let me ad at least the pic he sent was of his face, and he seemed young.

Oh. It wasn't me ? Two-timer !!! [​IMG]
    (Old Men need "sweet-talkin', too !!!)
    Ha-Ha !!! [​IMG]
    -Junkmanme- [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by