Ohio~CuckooMaran,BlackJerseyG,B.Bel.D'anver,MilleFleurD'uccle, etc

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    DO NOT BID!! PM ME!!! I have chicks varying in age from newly hatched, to 3 wks old in the following breeds: Cuckoo/GoldenCuckoo Maran, Black Jersey Giants, Mille Fleur Duccle, Buff Brahma Bantams, Bearded Belgium Quail D'anvers, possibly some Blue Laced Red wyandotte and Welsummers too. All these chicks are out of very nice exhibition stock...or came from breeders with NICE birds. My bantams did come from Jimmy Rust of TX, who does show his bantams and does very well with them consistently. Pricing will vary, depending on which birds you choose. The chicks from show bantams will be priced accordingly. That is why i say do not bid, PM me for pricing and availability. Pickup is always welcome... however i can ship Express Mail too. Thanks for looking!

When shipping chicks this time of year ...i will have to go by mine and your weather/temps. So we will have to put heads together and ship when the weather is fit! I have one free chick box for shipping, so i can offer a free box... after this box is used, we will have a box fee then, and i will have to order more boxes unless you want to ship a box to me. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    PM'd You. I live near you.

3. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    [​IMG] Got your message, and PM'ed you back! LOL

4. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Your website isn't working. Do you have a differant link to look at the pics of you poultry.

[​IMG]

5. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hey... check the website now, it is up and working. Maybe the server was down for abit. Yahoo has that happen from time to time. Also have pics on the BackyardChickens "My Page" [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by