1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OHIO NATIONAL 2010 UPDATE - January 23rd

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Neil Grassbaugh, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Neil Grassbaugh

Neil Grassbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2008
    The OHIO NATIONAL has been awarded the 2010 American Bantam Association National Meet to be held November 13th & 14th, 2010 in Columbus, Ohio. The OHIO NATIONAL is also pleased to host the National Meets of the American Dutch Bantam Society, The Serama Council of North America and the first of the American Buckeye Poultry Club.

Coming off another record show in 2009 when over 6,000 birds were displayed The OHIO NATIONAL will again be the premier poultry show in America.

Get some winners hatched and set aside the date for a trip to Columbus in November 2010 for a visit to America’s largest annual poultry show.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  2. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    So the Ohio show is Nov 13 and 14th 2010? it is a 2 day show?

3. Neil Grassbaugh

Neil Grassbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2008
    Quote:Yes.
    The show starts on the 13th and ends on the 14th which is the next day.That makes it a two day show.

4. Poultry Run Farm

Poultry Run Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Maine
    Quote:Cool!! Do they have a web site? Wanted to go last year and couldn't make it. Will start saving for it now [​IMG]

5. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:Cool!! Do they have a web site? Wanted to go last year and couldn't make it. Will start saving for it now [​IMG]

Thats what i was thinking too. [​IMG]

6. Ryu

Ryu Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    We showed there last year. It's a favorite show of ours. We drive from Iowa, and always have a great time!

7. Poultry Run Farm

Poultry Run Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Maine

Thats what i was thinking too. [​IMG]

Are you going to try it?? Sarah is already very excited, our first ohio show. I did also find their web site hope it's OK to post it http://www.ohionational.org/ it's about 15 hours for us lol Will have to take the car can you imagine the gas for the tank [​IMG]

8. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:Thats what i was thinking too. [​IMG]

Are you going to try it?? Sarah is already very excited, our first ohio show. I did also find their web site hope it's OK to post it http://www.ohionational.org/ it's about 15 hours for us lol Will have to take the car can you imagine the gas for the tank [​IMG]

Thanks for the web site, i am going to see how far it is, and see if hubby is interested, i think he will be, but we have to figure who will take care of the animals while we are gone.
    It sounds like fun.
    [​IMG] 15 hours? if you can do it hmmmmm will our van do it? [​IMG]

9. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    [​IMG] I just googled it , its 12 hour drive for us! oh man it would take $120.00 one way in gas. now i am not sure.

10. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Quote:Thats what i was thinking too. [​IMG]

We took the trip last year-16 hours of driving, but it was so worth it. Didn't show, but it was great-so many birds! May have to take that trip again this November...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by