Ohio State Fair

KAKBucks

Songster
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
Central Ohio
Anyone showing at the Ohio State Fair?

I guess entries close the 20th. I haven't decided if I want to enter as my first poultry show or not, but curious if any of you guys are planning on being there!

Kendra

don't know what day, but was wondering about picking up birds there, if many people are going, I might be able to find some things that I'm looking for.

Also wondering if I should enter any of my birds. I have 2 pairs of show silkies that we purchased. One Roo could show, for sure, just not sure I want to get into that just yet.

But if anyone wants to meet up at the fair and go around together I'd love to get to know some of you!

Hi Kendra,

We'll be at the fair. My daughter will be showing in the market turkey and broiler classes.
She hasn't made her mind up on exactly which pens of her fancies will be ready, but probably will take the Sussex, Faverolles, Cochins and maybe her calls.

I would say go ahead and enter, it's a pretty laid back show. Fun to watch all the people that have never seen a chicken/turkey that wasn't on a styrofoam tray go up and down the aisles trying to make sense of it all.

We'll be there all day Thurs, Fri, and Sat.
Stop by and say hi.

John, June and Cat.

Back
Top Bottom