OHio-the rescued bantams: 4 roo's left.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NewGuineaChooks, Oct 16, 2007.

1. NewGuineaChooks

NewGuineaChooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    justusnak rescued 20 bantams (13 hens&7roosters) from a very neglectful place. They need new homes. Any Ohio folks want to take some of these chickens?

Cincinnati, Dayton, Springfield, Columbus?

I live in N. Columbus, and I have the time, and am willing to drive, if I could find 3-4 others in this area who will take a couple of the rescued chickens. (chip in for gas money?) I'd go collect them, and drop them off at your town on the way, or have you pick them up from me if you are further N/E.

Email me to talk about the possibility.... This Saturday is when I think I'd drive down there.

justusnak has posted pictures of them all in her thread under "Everythin Else Chicken".

Sincerely,
    NewGuinea aka maureen

edit: here's the link to her thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19168

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  2. robbobbin

robbobbin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2007
    WOW that's really great of you-COOL!
    Wish I was closer-working together will get this rescue done.
    Alas-I am in Indiana-oh well-good luck and keep us posted!

3. terris1959

terris1959 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 5, 2007
    Lima ohio
    I would be glad to help with a few of your hens , I live in Lima ohio and could possibly meet you halfway some where to pick some up. We have several empty pens to house them in.
    terris1959

4. NewGuineaChooks

NewGuineaChooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    There are still 4 roosters with no claim on them at all....

NGC

5. Crittercountry

Crittercountry Out Of The Brooder

Aug 13, 2007
    Lenoir City, TN
    I'll be in Ohio for the show Nov. 10, but otherwise I'm in Tennessee and can't afford the shipping. Which little boys need homes?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by