Ok, Another Question--How much Would You Sell Quilts For?

CoyoteMagic

RIP ?-2014
12 Years
Apr 20, 2007
only the shadow knows.....
I've been making quilts for year now and only sold one. That was a fun raiser for someones vet bills. Highest bidder got a quilt made of their dog. I've gotten much better since then, lol.

Right now I am making quilts as well as crate/kennel pad for the Cattle Dog rescue I'm involved with. www.carolinasrescue.com We actually hook up with other ACD rescues and get dogs moved all over the country to their forever homes.

Crate/Kennel Pads with be:
Medium (30" x 20"):
Large (36" x 23"):
X-Large (42" x 28"):

These will be some easy quilt pattern and use "egg crate" matteress toppers. They will be completely machine washable.

The quilt will be somewhere around Crib size (45x60) depending on what pattern I decide to go with. Most of these will have a ACD applique at the center. I'll take special requests for other breeds once I get going.

I want to be able to earn enough money to pay for my supplies. Not so much worries about the cost of my time, I do this for the dogs.

What do ya'll think would be a good price for these things?

Check Etsy. When I price something, I look for similar to mine and take an average. Then decide it it is something special that calls for a higher price or maybe not quite so, and would be a bit lower.

Back
Top Bottom