OK Belgian Malinois people lets see your dogs......

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by chickenlittle1980, May 16, 2010.

1. chickenlittle1980

chickenlittle1980 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    NC
    This is Flower
    Super MAl.

[​IMG]

This is her dad

[​IMG]

And her mom

[​IMG]

And this is Logan (the dog almost killed one of my cats......plus there is a lot of he said, she said in her past...)

[​IMG]

She thinks she is a fish!

[​IMG]

And a billy goat HA HA HA

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  2. Barred Rocks forever

Barred Rocks forever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2009
    maryland
    theres one that lives atthelocal barbeque stand he always puts a ball in my hand and makes me throw it like to learn more about the breed myself i study alot about protection dog breeds maybe you and i could talk about them pm me somtime [​IMG]

3. chickenlittle1980

Apr 15, 2010
    NC
    really? am i the only person here with them?

4. Barred Rocks forever

Barred Rocks forever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2009
    maryland
    i guess your special lol

5. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    There are at least two people on here besides your self that has Mals. I do French Ring with my GSD and am a member of a club that mostly has Mals, Dutchies and the occasional Bouv. There are also several on-and-off members who have Dobes and the wife of the Training Director also has a GSD.

6. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2010
    Not too many people work their dogs in sport anymore which is very unfortunate IMHO... it's what mals are great for. I used to work my Cane Corsos.... I loved it..... and miss it like crazy... I also really miss not having a PP trained dog at my side. My fellow trainer/decoy wanted me to get a mal, just to stay in the game... but it's just not my type of dog.

Nice looking dogs Chicken little.

7. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    ok I have 4[​IMG]

8. chickenlittle1980

Apr 15, 2010
    NC
    oooo love dutchs I almost had one but turned it down I got enough right now ... Not nearly as mad at my self [​IMG] when I had to turn down that black mal How come things always show up when you cant have them [​IMG] Thats life....
    I have found some one in my area That works their GSD( I was running around for a rescure and walked in to a vet office only to see huhge pictures of their GSD on the sleave , I was shooked!) I hope I can get some help...... Flower needs another job other than Obedene and Agilty( got her for her drive and would love to cross over) and scareing the poop out of my chickens...[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  9. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    We had a Belgian Tervuren. She was a wonderful dog.

10. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    I work my swamp collies[malionis] and gsd in french ring!! We are hosting a trial in 1.5 weeks in Dewitt Mi come on out.I will be doing diw with my little girl dog she is just starting and ring 3 with Big Cole or crazy Cole as everyone else calls him.And Cy may be doing his second leg in ring 1.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by