Ok, Cyn, describe Lexie's personality!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by thndrdancr, Nov 1, 2007.

1. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    Is it anything like this lil monster she has birthed? Does she want NON STOP attention? Is smarter than the average bear? Is she a master as escaping things?
    I wonder if she will mellow, or get worse, she really IS a terror! A cute terror, but a terror. DH is threatening her too, she is unfazed! [​IMG]
    Jill

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

LOL, Lexie was raised with her "sister", Ivy, another Barred Rock girl. Lexie and Ivy used to be the dynamic duo. I'd go out on the deck and find them perched on a pot, eating my spinach I was growing for them, over and over. They had to climb up 10 steps and slip under the gate to get up here. Needless to say, it never made it past 6" tall. She loves to get in the hammock, with her Dad (my DH) or by herself and rock. Lexie isn't quite the little imp she used to be now that she is almost two years old. Now, she doesn't want to be held, but if I do catch her, she will eventually fall asleep with me petting her. Lexie used to want attention all the time, but maturity has mellowed her alot. Her she is with her dad awhile back about 23 weeks old, just as she was about to lay her first egg, then about 10 months old:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    I think thats what she is wanting more than anything, just attention. She eats it up. Its not that she wants OUT so much, she just wants to be doing what we are doing. Poor lil thang, too bad she has no qualms bout going poo any old where (even on me) or I would give her a little more one on one. If they were delicate lil poo's it wouldnt be so bad. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She sounds just like her mama.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by