Ok, dumb Question but............

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
My wife is almost 21-22 weeks along... last time we tried to figure out the flavore we're having (boy or girl) the baby mooned us!!!!! so we've tossed around generic names... Lately I've been calling the baby "lumpy" or "zippy" .......... when you don't know for sure........... what do you call the baby????? Wife thinks I'm mental... I already knew that but................. Anyone else wanna share pet nicknames for the unknown gender baby?????????????????

SHRIMP
cool.png

Yep our first born was called shrimp, even after he was born... Little, turned red when crying and curled up in a little ball.. hands out front just like the little legs on shrimp....
ON

Well Lumpy and Zippy aren't exactly great names...lol! Call the child by it's future last name, or "thing" like my parents called my sister...well I thought THAT one was funny especially after getting to know her. Call it "BB" for Boyd's baby...anything but Lumpy or Zippy
lol.png

Quote:
but if I can call it zippy I can always use the excuse

Zippy and zippy's mom says........................................:

In the early Sonograms (sp?) my neice had a giant head, so they started calling her Bonk, then in the midway sonograms, she had a big tummy, so they called her Buddah, eventually they combined the two and caller her Buddah-Bonk, we knew her sex, but they chose to keep her name a seceret until she was born, so the whole family called her Buddah-Bonk.

Well Boyd, I had wondered about your recent absence from BYC...............now I know, you were busy losing your mind.............zippy? You can do better than that!!..........come to think of it..I have an old. old photo of some very distant relative taken in the 20's? with the name Zip Zet..... written on the back....another thought..if you use Zippy now, when the big event comes,...it might not be so Zippy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom