Ok guys, its a bantam hen...

hooligan

Songster
12 Years
Aug 20, 2007
Arkansas
302063290.jpg

302063288.jpg

This si the other bantam we have. Brought her in to be with the other bc she also has scaly legs. Any ideas on her breed? She has a pretty pattern all over her feathers.

She has a bit of feathering but its not quite full feathered like a cochin or bare like a "normal" chicken
wink.png

OIC.!!! Shes got the Black Breasted Red color of the Old English Game and the Light Brown Leghorn is also colored like that- ---

Im going to go out on a limb here and say she is a

cochin X old english game bantam (BBRed color) and

the other one that you have is a

cochin X old english game bantam(brown red color)

are they both shaped alike?

well the other one had feathered legs so that narrowed it down but they both seem kinda cochin like esp. their tails-feather legs is dominant but Im sure there could be an exception to the rule

yes they must both be half cochin and someone was trying to breed new colors for the cochin-----old english is used alot because they have so many colors and they are a very established breed---someone on your first hen said they thought she was cochin X old english game bantam and I do believe I agree---well then you will have some very nice pets OEGB are fearless and cochins are soooo gentle
smile.png

Last edited:
she look like my BB Red Old english, which is Partridge in cochins, I also think she is a cross of the two.

Back
Top Bottom