Ok,How about theses ?

Jim2011

Hatching
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
I got some that were added to a ladys order from Ideal. They were used to comfort her bantams.Could someone tell me how to upload a picture ? I am a new member ,am I allowed to upload a picture ? Thanks ,Jim

Last edited:
Quote:
It's easy - go to the "UPLOADS" at the top of the forum and click on it. Then browse and add your pictures.

But I think you first have to have several thread posts with your tag on it before you can upload. 10 posts with your name on them. So go make alot of comments on other people's threads and you should be able to upload by then.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It's easy - go to the "UPLOADS" at the top of the forum and click on it. Then browse and add your pictures.

But I think you first have to have several thread posts with your tag on it before you can upload. 10 posts with your name on them. So go make alot of comments on other people's threads and you should be able to upload by then.
smile.png

That, or you could upload to another photo sharing site (i.e. Photobucket, Flickr, Picasa, etc.) and post the links.

Thanks everyone .I used the upload tool Not sure where the images landed . I also created a photobucket account .197.photobucket.com/albums/aa438/JimP2011/?albumview=slideshow. I know the hens are Buff Orpingtons ,just curious as to what the chicks are.They came from two different sources.

I went to the link and it says that it is a private album, so I can't see the pictures. Could you copy the individual picture links to here?

Rhode Island Red (or Production Red) chicks. You many know this already, but if they were sent as extras for warmth, they are most likely all roosters.

Back
Top Bottom