1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OK I am gonna auction him off!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    OK Ladies line up.

He's 44, 6'5" and 310 lbs. Yup. Big ole hunka hunka! He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is very big, occasionally smelly and utterly devoid of anything approaching ambition!

But, he is loyal as a hound dog, very obedient, will usually follow orders very well. He's devoted to his children and his mother. And lonely.

His ex-wife makes me look like a paragon of virtue. She makes a shrew look like kindness itself! She makes a cornered bear look rational. OK you get the point.

Nope, he's not a dog or a horse he really is my brother in law. And I will auction him off for nothing to the first person who even shows the slightest of interest in being his friend even!!

He's not so much of a fixer upper as an empty lot! [​IMG]

PM me if you're interested - he's a valentine free for all!!

2. mrslb333

mrslb333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Ha, ha [​IMG] Any pictures?

3. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    Yea we need more details. I have a single older sister I would auction off myself.

4. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    VERY funny! Poor guy.

5. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Pictures?! Are you crazy? I am trying to auction him off!!! [​IMG] He weighs 310 lbs! He's not hideous, he's just huge!!

6. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Doesn't this need to be in BSA format?

[​IMG]

7. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Quote:[​IMG] Yup! Where's Terri?

8. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    First, will he get along with current DH? If so, I'll keep them in the same coop.

What's the price? Cause there's NO WAY I am paying per pound......................

9. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Pictures?! Are you crazy? I am trying to auction him off!!! [​IMG] He weighs 310 lbs! He's not hideous, he's just huge!!

It's all about marketing... play up the size factor... maybe compare him to Peter Steel. [​IMG]

10. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    Is he good around chickens,guineas,geese and peafowl or does he like to eat them?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by