Ok I give up with buying on ebay.

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
I know there are plenty of honest sellers out there but I been getting all the bad ones it seems? I been waiting on a game for 2 weeks and sent at least 10 emails with no response. Seller dont list his number and has lots of negatives. He has over 200,000 positives though. I decided to go with him and buy a game but I been reading alot of the negatives stating they been waiting for over a month or seller has not been responding to emails. His add states that he will let the winning bidder know within 12-48 hours when the item has shipped. well I got no email in my junk folder or inbox. so yeah Iam giving up on ebay till the fix the problems. After I get a refund I will leave a neutral for giving it but not responding to my emails and waiting for over 2 weeks to get my package. I hope I dont sound like a bad bidder but when I sell my items they get shipped out within 2 business days like my ad states.

Thanks english. I did a paypal dispute and asked kindly for a refund since I been emailing with no response back and waited over 2 weeks. I am a good seller with only 1 neutral. inuyasha_linkin_park is my ebay screenname
smile.png

I might have some good stuff to sell. Actually my mom got my grandma a christmas present but the tea kettle was cracked. so I may sell the rooster mugs and tea bags. It can go well with the crazy chicken obsession. It says rooster on the mugs and has a pic of rooster. The same thing goes for the tea bags.

I use to love ebay, but have stopped using it as much. I think they changed thier rules on leaving negative feedback and it has caused alot of problems. My friend got ripped off for concert tickets she sold on there. They paid using paypal waited til they got the tracking info knowing the ticket were sent then went to paypal and said that they didn't order the tickets and got instant refund. paypal said there was nothing they could do for her even though she had the emails from the person saying the refund was a mix up. That she would send a MO which of coarse never came.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I've only bought, and have never had a problem so far. I pay close attention to feedback and am very careful who I buy from.

Quote:
Thats what I hate. Plus ebay and paypal fees. They screw you over on both sites even though ebay owns paypal. I sold RB2 (rock band 2) for $175. Paypal took out over $10.00 plus the $15 for the final value fee on ebay. I am no longer selling on ebay now. The guy had good feedback but he is slow on shipping and never answers his email. his SN is gamezforless

I also listed stuff recently on ebay for sale and noticed a LOT of new bidders don't realize all of the rules that go into things. I sold off some old tableware (matching plates etc) from a matching set. I did them as individual sales vs groups. Ebay states the first highest bid wins the number they want. Well, when it was all said and done ebay awarded the person bidding on the most stuff from me the number of plates they wanted (so if they had other items from my other auctions they won). This was not according to ebay's posted rules (you really have to read their fine print in another area on this one) so a lot of buyers were ticked to only get one plate. I agree it's stupid, but as a seller there wasn't anything I could do about it. Additionally, after ebay and paypal fees, sometimes I made like 50cents on something! I don't know that I would do it again. Plus, you can no longer leave negative feedback, only neutral which is just encouraging people to cheat others. Buyers beware.... and sellers too!

Back
Top Bottom