ok i gotta stop

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gapeachy, Dec 15, 2008.

1. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    I have been on this forum for like 2 days straight....all i do is read and eat on here....my husband is overtimming at work or he would yell at me....this is the last week of school before christmas break so my son is not home.....I am going to be blind and 500 pounds if I dont get off of here for awhile....what is wrong with me?????

2. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    It is called crack...we all need some form to be addicted to...it is okay...this won't rot your teeth or cause you to have driving accidents or be thrown in jail. [​IMG] so what's the problem!

3. Possumpoint

Possumpoint Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Oh don't worry, this will pass.....NOT! You are hooked. LOL, you didn't read the warning on the home page? Welcome aboard, sweetie!

4. Rte.66_chicks

Rte.66_chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2008
    Kingman, AZ
    I've been wondering if I could somehow get BYC on my treadmill.

5. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

just go pull out the Huey Lewis cd and play "I wanna new drug!" YOU FOUND IT HONEY!!! welcome to the house!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Fudgie

Rte.66_chicks :

I've been wondering if I could somehow get BYC on my treadmill.

LOL now that would be an awesome workout for me, Pedal to generate the electricity to be on BYC, I will be a size 1 by Christmas! LOL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Bring it on!!!​

7. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    get your husband on here too.. then he cant yell at you LOL

8. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    When I was OD'ing on BYC, i tapered off by only reading the threads I had posted on. Click on "Profile" in the top bar, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Show all posts and only read those for a day, or when you really NEED to not be on here. That way you get a fix but don't waste all day.

9. Possumpoint

Possumpoint Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    We only have the one computer, so that wouldn't work for us cause somebody would get hurt...really bad! [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Fudgie

Quote:WASTE [​IMG] whatcha talking about!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by