Ok I looked for this question and I don't seem to see it so......

Quote:
Does Foggy have a preference for leather chaps and does he enjoy musicals???
tongue.png

j/k it is a natural behavior in most domestic animals...hormones out-of-control...lol.

the rooster may have been letting the other rooster know whos's boss in the flock , but on the other hand animals can be very wierd sometimes,
wink.png

Quote:
Does Foggy have a preference for leather chaps and does he enjoy musicals???
tongue.png

j/k it is a natural behavior in most domestic animals...hormones out-of-control...lol.

That is so funny, Mayberry I love your style!!!
I havent seen it yet in my flock I have young roos but they usually have punch ups

I thought I lost this thread.
lau.gif

Well he doesn't do it to Rowdy but Rowdy is bigger. Rocky has smaller wattles and a little comb so I kinda thinking Rocky may be a hen? Rocky cackles while the other two crow. Well Foggy crows and Rowdy honks.
big_smile.png

shoot. I was hoping may be Rocky is a hen. I have a good pic that I have to develop of Rockys comb and wattles and Rocky's butt. Rocky doesn't have a tail like Rowdy or Foggy. It kinda hangs down. Wierd chicken. But I love Rocky. I guess if Rocky either crows or lay an egg that is the only way I will tell if Rocky is a she or he.

Cheri
I had a "mystery" bird. For the longest time (about a year) I thought it was a roo because it had large wattles, spurs and a very big comb. The tail looked funny...but I also didn't have another WFBS to compare to. If you could post a pic, that's what I did and between comparing to other peoples pics I finally just figured out it was a female...she just finally started laying...or at least laying eggs where I could find them.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom