ok i need someone to vent to...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sky68ou1, Nov 15, 2009.

1. sky68ou1

sky68ou1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    my daughter was out with her boyfriend tonight and his mom. my daughter texts me saying his mom is asking her very personal mature questions. with a attitude and insinuating that my daughter has done things and so on so forth. i cant go into too much detail because it would be against the rules here. what gives her the freaking right to even ask someone elses child questions like that?! GRRR i am so mad![​IMG][​IMG]

2. ScoobyRoo

ScoobyRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    This Mother could be 'assuming' and trying to get to be buddies. It is the only thing I can think of. Your daughter needs to reply that she is not comfortable talking about personal stuff with her.

3. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    no she was downright invasive and it had nothing to do with her son at all. it was more of preferance and catching things.

4. Mr chicken dude

Mr chicken dude Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2009
    VA
    Quote:I know...Crazy the World we live in these days right...[​IMG]

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    [​IMG] I'd have a stern talking to with her! Some people just aren't as proper as the rest of us. My MIL use to say inappropriate things like that to me when I was dating DH and I finally told her just to shut up b/c it had nothing to do with her! I don't even talk about that stuff with MY mother! [​IMG]

6. Mr chicken dude

Mr chicken dude Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2009
    VA
    Quote:Ya hit the nail on the head..Bingo!.Exactly

7. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    Quote:I know...Crazy the World we live in these days right...[​IMG]

exactly! she messed with the wrong mother/daughter team here.

8. kcravey

kcravey Out Of The Brooder

Nov 10, 2009
    East Texas
    awww! ROFL! Sorry to laugh, I just hope Im not like that! My son is my baby and he gets "stalker" girls all the time. Girls that will call repeatedly and then hang up when I answer. So I cant say I have ever "approved" of any of his girlfriends! (He is only 12 also!!!!) I will see them at the movies and me and my daughters will be like "there is that stalker girl!" He is the baby...so we are all overly protective of him. The girls he talks to I am sure are nice... but.... he is our baby! Girls are just around to try to steal him away! lol! [​IMG]

9. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    Quote:lol if i could post the text message i sent her i would lol. she hasnt responded to it and probably wont. i will not tolerate my child being interrogated about that in that manner.

10. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    Quote:i am very protective but good grief! there has to be a line somewhere.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by