Ok, I stole this from another site....

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by firechicken, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firechicken

firechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Covington, GA
    But I had to post it.

So.....why did the chicken cross the road?

MOSES: And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the Chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road!" And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

AGENT MULDER: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it?

RICHARD M. NIXON: The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road.

JERRY SEINFELD: Why does anyone cross a road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask, "What the heck was this chicken doing walking around all over the place, anyway?"

FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES: I have just released the new Chicken Office 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook.

OLIVER STONE: The question is not, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Rather, it is, "Who was crossing the road at the same time, whom we overlooked in our haste to observe the chicken crossing?"

DARWIN: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically dispositioned to cross roads.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: The road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken 'crossed' the black man in order to trample him and keep him down.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken had crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

MACHIAVELLI: The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.

EINSTEIN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.

BUDDHA: Asking this questions denies your own chicken nature.

RALPH WALDO EMERSON: The chicken did not cross the road; it transcended it.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die. In the rain.

COLONEL SANDERS: I missed one?

BantammChick likes this.
  2. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

That is good. Coffee everywhere, thanks.[​IMG]

3. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

That was a good one, he he!!

4. LynnGrigg

LynnGrigg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    FUNNY ONE!

5. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. newchickowner

newchickowner Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    that was funny, thanks I needed a laugh!

7. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    AGENT MULDER: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it?

Haha...love it! My favorite show!​

8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I miss the Xfiles...sigh...
    funny post.[​IMG]

9. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. jessupfamily

jessupfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    SW Indiana
    I'm not much for jokes, especially ones posted on the intronet. But I liked this one a lot!!!
    [​IMG]
    Amy J.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by