OK, I think I have TOTALLY lost it now.

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
I really think this "chicken thing" is getting deep into my brain. Who knows....I may start growing feathers!??
barnie.gif

I was flipping through another seed catalog...and I found a "few" things I just had to have. The number one thing is... a Rhode Island Red Rose. Its a climber,everbloomer, and grows fast. It has the most beautifull deep red roses. Then...I ordered Cocks Combs.....and hens and chicks...Now to get one of those "egg plants" that grows fruit that looks like eggs.
th.gif
Yup..I do believe I have gone off the deep end!

Sounds like a good mix!

Cock's comb is actually EGGscellent for drying! It'sd one of my favorite dried flowers.

I've always wanted to try that "wonder egg" plant, but haven't had a chance yet. Maybe this year!

Hen and chicks are awesome...until they grow their flowers! They can have a very...ummm...male-like appearance! LOL

I grew egg gourds last year. I got the seeds from CaroleAM. They vined all around through my tomatos. It was so cool to see tomato-tomato-tomato-egg???-tomato...

I was thinking...the roses will be planted along the outermost side of the coop. Thats where the RIR are!
tongue.png
This will "hide" them from my DH's shop. He will be happier! LOL
I have a pot of hens and chicks...but I wanted MORE MORE MORE!! As for the cockscomb...my DH has always liked them...so..a little something for him as well.
roll.png

frow.gif
Spottedcrow....where have you been? Doing OK!??

Back
Top Bottom